We are a church bringing people to the knowledge of Jesus,
raising up fully devoted followers of Christ.
We are reaching up through our worship, reaching in building families,
and reaching out touching the city, the nation, and the world for the glory of God.
What We Believe
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible authoritative Word of God. – II Timothy 3:16
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (I John 5:46)
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. (I Corinthians 15:3; 1 Peter 2:2124; John 3:16)
- We believe that for salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. (Roman 3:2130; Galatians 4:47)
- We believe that the full consummation of the baptism of believers in the Holy Ghost is evidenced by the initial physical sign of speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and by the subsequent manifestation of spiritual power in public testimony and service. (Acts 1:8, 2:4, 2:4243, 10:4446, 19:2,6; Matthew 3: 11)
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and lost; that they are saved unto the resurrection of life; and that they are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. (John 5:24, 28, 29)
- We believe in the deliverance from sickness provided for in the atonement, and that it is the privilege of all believers. (Isaiah 53:4; Matthew 8:16,17; Mark 16:18; John 5:14; 1 Peter 2:24)
- We believe in the imminent return of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
(I Thessalonians 4:1618; Revelation 21:20)
Pastor Bill Moore
Dr. Bill Moore has been in pastoral and evangelical ministry since 1981 and holds Doctorate degrees in Theology and Philosophy of Christian Education. In 1985, he married his wife, Anne – who holds a Masters in Education as well as a Doctorate in Ministry – and together, they joined forces in the ministry. Bill and Anne have a unique style of ministry that inspires and encourages you to live life in a supernatural way. After planting several churches and doing extensive ministry work, they founded Livingway Family Church in 1997, a growing multi-campus church in Brownsville,Texas, where they have served as pastors ever since. They have also worked together to author four books: Show Us the Father, Discover Your Ministry Assignment, Fearonomics, and Innovation. In addition to pastoring and writing, the Moores travel internationally, speaking with an emphasis on equipping leaders and pastors to steward the end-time harvest. Bill and Anne have three children, Christopher (wife Nahomi and granddaughter Mia), Marcus (wife Felicia), and Ryan (wife Jacquelyn and children Harper and Eden). The entire Moore family works together to further the Gospel of Jesus Christ, both locally and globally.